This series of boxes was designed by Oskar Strnad for Lobmeyr in 1916. A continuous and fruitful partnership developed between Lobmeyr and Strnad, throughout the 1930s. The boxes are perfectly simple and functional. Exemplary of the Viennese designs school of the early 20th Century, the piece belongs to significant collections - both private and institutional - including the permanent collection of the MoMA in New York among others.
Mouth blown Crystal